Putting Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning to Work for Oil & Gas Corporate Optimization
For the Oil and Gas Industry, ‘business as usual” is not the mantra. Investopedia recently wrote there are five key areas of risk for oil and gas organizations that include; political, geological, price, supply and demand, and cost. Yet, managing risk in each of these areas can be combated by the strategic use of internal and external data. Now more than any other time in history has the use of data become key to corporate efficiencies while at the same deployment of analytics can be deployed with less budget and at a faster pace.
Please join Datalere for an executive breakfast where we address each of these key risk areas and explain how through the use of predictive analytics and machine learning you can stay in front of regulatory mandates fluctuating markets, environmental changes and other risk areas that impact your daily decision making process.
You will Learn:
- How data can help manage the top five areas of risk for oil and gas organizations
- Best practices for acquiring and developing an impactful data ecosystem
- What external data sources can be integrated for more powerful analytic insights
- How advanced analytics (both predictive and prescriptive) can be deployed in a matter of weeks, not months.
- How machine learning works and the best use of it within the oil and gas enterprise
- Best practices for getting started
8:00 AM to 8:30 AM Grab some Breakfast, Registration, and Peer-to-Peer Networking
8:30 AM to 10:00 AM The Five Top Oil and Gas Risk Areas and How to Combat them with Analytics
Creating a Data Ecosystem to Support Advanced Analytics
Predictive Analytics Use Cases and Best Practices
Machine Learning for the Oil and Gas Corporate Optimization
10:00 AM to 10:30 AM Q&A
Please register here.
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Grab some Breakfast, Registration, and Peer-to-Peer Networking
- 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- The Five Top Oil and Gas Risk Areas and How to Combat them with Analytics
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM