Cloud ETL for the Modern Enterprise – Phoenix
60% of any analytics project lies in data integration.
Now with the introduction of cloud solutions there is even more confusion around ingestion, ELT, ETL, curation, wrangling and any other “term of the day” that is introduced. Gone are the days of heavy ETL solutions. On deck are agile solutions that lend to speed and scalability. These solutions are key to high performing data teams and to supporting the fact that valuable insights must now be delivered in days not months to maintain corporate viability in these innovative times.
Please join Datalere and our partner Matillion as we explore the “new world” capabilities of data integration. Whether you are deep into the cloud journey, or exploring solutions for future implementations, we will clear the air of all the confusion while showing you the power of agile ETL.
You will learn:
- Strategies for modern data ingestion and integration
- How to get started creating a modern data ecosystem
- How modern services from Google and Matillion can be game-changing
Who should attend:
Anyone who is involved in the management or implementation of data integration solutions and would like to better understand the benefits of cloud ETL.
Reserve Your Tickets Today!
Space is limited, register to reserve your spot.
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Registration, Breakfast and Network with Your Peers
- 8:30 AM - 8:35 AM
- Agenda, Introductions, Logistics
- 8:35 AM - 9:15 AM
- Executive-level view of cloud
- 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM
- ETL vs ELT
- 9:45 AM - 10:00 AM
- Matillion Demo
- 10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
- Getting Started with Google Cloud Platform and Matillion
- 10:15 AM - 10:30 AM