Analytics for the Modern Economy Workshop
The ability to capitalize on data analytics can make or break your company.
We invite you to join us for this workshop with curriculum proven to be valuable for organizations of all sizes and those that are going through or about to embark upon the use of digital technologies and approaches for analytics programs.
During this workshop we will provide an understanding of why transformation is imperative while addressing the evolution from a people and process perspective. Additionally, we will dive into agile compute solutions such as cloud, their benefits and best practices.
You will learn:
- What is impacting this rapid need for change?
- Techniques to support team adoption.
- Best practices for deployment approaches that support agile compute.
- How the top three platforms (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform) can assist you.
- Strategies for modern data ingestion and integration.
- Machine learning can benefit your organization along with implementation recommendations.
- How advanced architectures (container, serverless, edge) can provide operational efficiencies and accelerated development pipeline.
Who should attend:
This workshop is prepared for managers, directors, vice presidents and CxO’s of startups to fortune 100 companies, that need to take their organizations to the next level.
Reserve Your Tickets Today!
Space is limited, register to reserve your spot.
- 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Registration, Feed, Networking
- 8:30 AM - 8:35 AM
- Agenda, Introductions, Logistics
- 8:35 AM - 8:45 AM
- Analytics of Yore
- 8:45 AM - 8:55 AM
- Inflection Point
- 8:55 AM - 9:05 AM
- Modern People
- 9:05 AM - 9:15 AM
- Modern Processes
- 9:15 AM - 9:25 AM
- Modern Technology - Compute
- 9:25 AM - 9:55 AM
- Modern Technology - Data Analytics
- 9:55 AM - 10:10 AM
- Modern Technology - Data Science
- 10:10 AM - 10:20 AM
- Getting Started
- 10:20 AM - 10:30 AM